Schools of Choice Enrollment
Schools of Choice Enrollment for 2022-2023 is closed.
Fraser Public Schools participates in Schools of Choice for Macomb County residents.
This program is open to students entering Young 5s-11th grade who reside anywhere in Macomb County, have not been suspended during the last two school years or ever been expelled. An official disciplinary report from the prior district(s) for the last two school years is required at the time of enrollment. School of Choice families are responsible for their own transportation.
- Applications can be completed online, or completed and returned to the Administration Building.
- Unlimited spaces are available for 2022-2023.
- We make every attempt to keep siblings together.
- All schools accept Schools of Choice students, contingent on available space in that grade level at the specific school.
- Once students are enrolled, they will become a Fraser student and will not need to be re-enrolled each year.
Schools of Choice and Discipline Report Request Form
All new Schools of Choice students must submit a completed SOC form and Discipline Report Request at the time of enrollment.