Schools of Choice Enrollment
Schools of Choice for fall 2021 is closed.
Fraser Public Schools participates in Schools of Choice for Macomb County residents.
This program is open to students entering DK-11th grade who reside anywhere in Macomb County, have not been suspended during the last two school years or ever been expelled. An official disciplinary report from the prior district(s) for the last two school years is required at the time of enrollment. School of Choice families are responsible for their own transportation.
- Applications can be completed online, or at home and mailed, emailed or faxed to the Administration Building.
- Limited spaces may be available for second semester.
- We make every attempt to keep siblings together.
- All schools accept Schools of Choice students, contingent on available space in that grade level at the specific school.
- Once students are enrolled, they will become a Fraser student and will not need to be re-enrolled each year.
Schools of Choice Form and Release of Records
All new Schools of Choice students must submit a completed SOC form and Release of Records at the time of enrollment. The form is included in the online registration packet. Anyone submitting the PDF registration packet will also need to complete this form.