Central Enrollment

Follow our #FraserFamily!

Welcome to Fraser Public Schools!

  • Enrolling in Fraser Public Schools is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

    *If your child attended Fraser Public Schools last year, you do not need to re-enroll*

    Step 1

    Schedule an appointment to bring your required documents to the Administration Building and start the enrollment process. 

    click here to make your appointment

    If you wish to enroll in a preschool program, please click here. 

    Step 2

    Complete the pre-registration form. This should only take a few minutes. 

    click here to complete the pre-registration Form   

    Step 3

    Set up your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account.

    Once you complete Steps 1 and 2, you will receive an email with instructions to create your Parent Portal Account (if you do not have one already). You must create an account and complete the electronic enrollment packet in order to be enrolled in Fraser Public Schools. 

    If you would like to register your child in virtual learning, you will be able to select that option during this step.

    Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders for the emailed instructions.

Required Document Checklist

    1. Proof of Residency: 
      • Mortgage documents or Property Tax Bill or Current Lease (all pages fully executed by all parties and not expired) 
      • AND 2 OF THE FOLLOWING: Bills (gas, electric, cable)
    2. Child's Original Birth Certificate
    3. Parent ID (Driver’s License or State ID)
    4. Hearing and Vision Test (Young 5s & Kindergarten Only)
    5. Current Immunization Record or Waiver from the Health Department
    6. Last Report Card and Unofficial Transcript
    7. Disciplinary Record for the Past Two Years