Welcome to Fraser Public Schools!
Enrolling in Fraser Public Schools is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
*If your child attended Fraser Public Schools last year, you do not need to re-enroll*
Schedule an appointment to bring your required documents to the Administration Building and start the enrollment process.
Complete the pre-registration form. This should only take a few minutes.
Set up your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account.
Once you complete Steps 1 and 2, you will receive an email with instructions to create your Parent Portal Account (if you do not have one already). You must create an account and complete the electronic enrollment packet in order to be enrolled in Fraser Public Schools.
If you would like to register your child in virtual learning, you will be able to select that option during this step.
Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders for the emailed instructions.
Required Document Checklist
- Online Registration Forms in PowerSchool
- Mortgage Statement or Property Tax Bill or Deed or Current Lease along with a notarized Landlord Affidavit (all pages fully executed by all parties, not expired, and the legal guardian needs to be on the lease)
- Two Recent Billing Statements (gas, electric, cable) within the last 30 days displaying parent/guardian’s full name and address - SHUT OFF NOTICES, INTENT TO SHUT OFF NOTICES, CELL PHONE BILLS, OR WATER BILLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Child's Original Birth Certificate (we will make a copy and return the original)
- Parent/Guardian ID (Driver’s License or State ID)- It must match the residency documents. There are no exceptions.
- Hearing and Vision Test along with a Dental Screening (Young 5s & Kindergarten Only)
- Current Immunization Record (needs to be up-to-date before attendance can begin) or Electronic Waiver from the Health Department
- Last Report Card and Unofficial Transcript
- Disciplinary Record for the Past Two Years
- Copy of IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable
*This information is subject to change*
NOTE: If we do not have the required documentation and ALL forms completed in PowerSchool, your child will not be finished with the enrollment process.