Virtual Options for Macomb County Residents
We are accepting applications for the virtual option through December 17, 2021. Any changes would be effective January 24, 2022.
We are excited to partner with Lincoln Learning for our K-8 students and Edgenuity for grades 9-12 students. Virtual learners will receive direct instruction from either a Lincoln Learning or Edgenuity teacher. A Fraser teacher will be assigned as a mentor to help students check in, keep him or her on track, and align the grading system with Fraser’s.
It is important to understand that this will be a different online learning environment than the Virtual experience provided in 2020-21. The bulk of the instruction will be online and course content will be delivered by Lincoln Learning and Edgenuity. For younger students, a learning coach will be a critical piece in each student's success. The learning coach, at home, needs to support the student with daily instruction, content delivery, and technology.
Is virtual learning right for my child?
- Students will need a learning coach at home to help facilitate the direct instruction.
- Learning will be robust and expectations will be identical to a face-to-face school model.
- Students may need to come to school for key small group instruction and assessments.
- Fraser Public Schools will provide a device (iPad for K-8 and MacBook for 9-12) to every student upon enrollment and completion of the Parent Technology Agreement.
- Students enrolled in Fraser Virtual K-12 will still have access to participate in Fraser athletics and student organizations.
If you would like to apply for our virtual offering for second semester 2021-2022, please complete the form here.