School-Age Child Care
SACC registration is closed. Please contact Shannon.Schubeck@fraserk12.org to be added to the waitlist.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ALERT: On Tuesday, September 7, there will be no MORNING SACC available at Salk, Twain, Edison, and Disney.
SACC enrollment does not guarantee a spot in SACC. Parents will receive an email within 3 days stating approval or denial of the schedule submitted.
- When the enrollment link is live, you will be taken to the Eleyo registration system. This is a new system for 2021-2022 and you will need to create an account.
- The parent/guardian will choose the days that are needed for childcare. The submitted schedule request will be reviewed for approval.
- Completing this enrollment does not guarantee a spot in SACC. If space is available, an approval email will be sent to the email provided within 3 days. Your child will be able to attend SACC only on the scheduled days that were approved.
- If space is not available, you will receive an email within 3 days letting you know that the schedule was denied because of limited space.
- Children will be put on a waiting list if space is not available.
- If the schedule submitted is approved, you will be charged the registration fee using the credit/debit card submitted.
- Any changes to the schedule would need approval from the business office, (586) 439-7038
- Click here to add an additional parent/guardian to your Eleyo account, or to set up an additional payment option.
Hours of Operation: School Days, Monday-Friday
Please note, any time the district or a school is closed to in-person learning, SACC will also be closed. This includes snow days.
Morning Session: 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Afternoon Session: 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Schedule: Parent/Guardian provides a schedule at registration
Billing/Payments: Prepaid in advance every two weeks
- Online pre-registration required (must also provide a schedule and prepay before attending)
- Non-refundable family registration fee of $50 annually
- Morning session: $5 flat rate per child
- Afternoon session: $4 flat rate per child for services within (1) hour; $7 flat rate per child for services beyond (1) hour
- Half-Day/Early Release: $15 flat rate per child. If only the morning service is used, a $5 flat rate per child will be charged.
Child Schedule Information
- Only registered students will be allowed to enter SACC, no ‘drop-in’ childcare
- The schedule must be submitted at the time of registration
- Changes to the schedule need to be approved
- Children will be put on a waiting list if space is not available
- Parents/legal guardians need to submit payment based on the schedule provided at the time of registration.
- Fees are paid in advance. Invoices will be sent every two weeks. Payment of fees is due on or before Thursday of each week for the following week’s care.
- $10 late fee per billing cycle will be assessed on overdue accounts.
- Parents/legal guardians that do not make their payments by Friday for the following week could lose their spot in SACC. They will be contacted if this situation occurs.
- If the account is not kept current or is chronically delinquent, we reserve the right to terminate care until full payment is made or to terminate childcare permanently.
If your family qualifies for financial assistance through DHS, please contact the business office at: (586) 439-7038
Additional information is provided in the SACC Parent Handbook found here.