Virtual Options for Macomb County Residents
We are excited to partner with Lincoln Learning for our K-6 students and Imagine Edgenuity for grades 7-12 students. Virtual learners will receive direct instruction from either a Lincoln Learning or Edgenuity teacher. A Fraser teacher will be assigned to help students check in, stay on track, and align the grading system with Fraser’s.
The majority of the instruction will be online and course content will be delivered by Lincoln Learning and Edgenuity. For younger students, a learning coach will be a critical piece in each student's success. The learning coach, at home, needs to support the student with daily instruction, content delivery, and technology.
Is virtual learning right for my child?
- Students will need a learning coach at home to help facilitate the direct instruction.
- Learning will be robust and expectations will be identical to a face-to-face school model.
- Students may need to come to school for key small group instruction and assessments.
- Fraser Public Schools will provide a device (iPad for K-6 and MacBook for 7-12) to every student upon enrollment and completion of the Parent Technology Agreement.
- Students enrolled in Fraser Virtual K-12 may still have access to participate in Fraser athletics and student organizations.