Peachjar Electronic Flyers
As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
Using the Peachjar eflyer program, eflyers are sent directly to parents’ email inboxes as well as posted on school websites for easy access. All flyers may be accessed by clicking on the Peachjar logo on each school's website or through the links on this page. Approved eflyers will keep parents informed about upcoming school activities, programs, and events while reducing copy costs and saving natural resources.
How does Peachjar work?
Information for Outside Organizations
Request Flyer Approval
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed. Approved flyers are distributed electronically once per week.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office for approval. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Flyer Approval Guidelines
All flyers to be distributed from an outside organization must:
- Agree to let Peachjar place the following disclaimer on your flyer (exact wording): This program is not sponsored by Fraser Public Schools. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
- Directly benefit FPS students or be of intrinsic value to students and/or parents
- Not directly conflict with FPS programs
- Comply with Board of Education Policy 2005 - Communications.
- This policy states that no outside organization or staff member or student representing an outside organization may distribute or post literature on that organization's behalf on District property either during or after school hours without the permission and prior review of the Superintendent or designee.
Information for Parents
What do I need to do to receive flyers from my child's school?
No action is required on your part, provided you have kept your email contact information updated with your child's school.
How do I view flyers?
You will receive an email from Peachjar each week. You can also access the flyers for each school through the Peachjar button on each school's homepage or through the links on this page.
How often will I receive an email?
Peachjar emails will be sent about once per week with all of the new or upcoming flyers. You will also receive a welcome email from Peachjar that includes a username and password. This is provided to give you the opportunity to manage your account and flyer delivery preferences.
You do not need to login to receive or view school eflyers. However, if you wish to opt-out of this delivery service you must login. Please keep in mind that this electronic method of school flyer delivery replaces all paper distribution of flyers at your child’s school. By opting out, you may miss pertinent information related to school events.
This system is used exclusively for distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
We also suggest you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts. When you receive your first eflyer, be sure to click “always display images.”