Fraser Public Schools Human Resources
This page provides an easy way for individuals who are interested in joining the Fraser Public Schools staff to learn about and apply for available jobs.
The website is updated when new positions become available. Once you complete an online application and find an available job in which you are interested, you simply go back to the MAIN MENU and click on APPLY. Please remember to click SAVE after each section regardless if you have finished or not; otherwise your information will not be saved. Please read How to Apply Online for further instructions. Click to APPLY NOW to access the online application system.
Fraser Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer. Aids and auxiliary services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Individuals needing Michigan Relay services should call (800) 649-3777. If you have other questions, please call us at (586) 439-7024.
Kerry W. Terman
Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources
Title IX Coordinator
Fraser Public Schools
Substitute Teachers are needed in Fraser!
Rate increases took effect October 16, 2023.
- Daily Subs
- $140/day - with 60 college credits, no teaching certificate
- $150/day - with bachelor's degree and teaching certificate
- All Day Building Subs
- $150/day - with 60 college credits, no teaching certificate
- $160/day - with bachelor's degree and teaching certificate
- Long Term Subs (Assignment is 15 or more work days, pay rate begins on day 1)
- $190/day - with 60 college credits, no teaching certificate
- $200/day - with bachelor's degree and teaching certificate
- Retired Teacher Subs
- $220/day - for daily or short-term assignments
- $250/day - for long-term assignments (15 or more work days, rate begins on day 1)
- Daily Subs
Fraser Public Schools is proud to partner with EDUStaff to provide substitute teachers, substitute paraprofessionals and other employees. For more information about the qualifications to work in FPS, please click here.
Interested in working as a Substitute Teacher?
Please apply using the following instructions:
Questions or concerns? Call EDUStaff at 877.974.6338
EDUStaff is an educational staffing company which specializes in training and providing quality substitute teachers (or guest teachers), substitute paraprofessionals, and other employee types to our partnering school districts.