Early Childhood Care
For the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year, Early Childhood Care will be offered in a different format.
Limited spaces will be available at the Dooley Center for children 3-5 years old.
REGISTER FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE HERE!
- Schedule: Parent/Guardian Provides a schedule at registration
- Billing/Payments: Prepaid in advance every two weeks
Due to COVID-19
- Only for students with parents/guardians working outside the home
- Smaller/limited group sizes
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing
- Staff and children must wear face masks
- Daily rates
- Parents will be provided with an ECC COVID-19 Response Plan
ECC Fees During COVID-19 (September-January)
- Supplies/Materials Fee: $50/child or $75 family (each semester)
- Afternoon Only (12:00 - 6:00 p.m.): $25 per student per day
- Full-Day (7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.): $35 per student per day
Child Schedule Information
- Only registered students will be allowed to enter ECC, no ‘drop-in’ childcare
- The schedule must be submitted at registration
- Changes to the schedule need to be approved by childcare staff based on space available
- Children will be put on a waiting list if space is not available
- Parents/legal guardians need to submit payment based on the schedule provided at the time of registration.
- Fees are paid in advance. Invoices will be sent every two weeks. Payment of fees is due on or before Thursday of each week for the following week’s care.
- Parents/legal guardians that do not make their payments by Friday for the following week could lose their spot in ECC. They will be contacted if this situation occurs.
- If the account is not kept current or is chronically delinquent, we reserve the right to terminate care until full payment is made or to terminate childcare permanently.
- Families with overdue accounts from the 2019-2020 school year must pay the balance in full before current year registration will be accepted. We reserve the right to deny childcare services when payment is delinquent.
Additional information will be provided in the Little Learners Parent Handbook. Find the Little Learners Parent Handbook here.
COVID-19 Parent Handbook
The Macomb County Health Department has put together some important information for parents about COVID-19, including how it is spread, how families will be notified should a positive case be reported in one of our schools, and when to keep your student home. You can find this here: http://bit.ly/COVIDParentToolkit.