Student Information and Resources
We do not expect - nor do we want - children to be tied to their device for six hours a day. We anticipate the assignments and projects provided will take approximately three hours daily. Of course, it could take some students longer and that is perfectly fine.
We believe there should be a balance between online learning and other educational opportunities like reading, writing, practicing the skills they have learned and collaborating with peers. Equally important is making sure your child’s mental health needs are met; this includes time to play, relax and spend time with you.
K-6 Student Information
- Check your student’s itslearning homeroom course every day, using the button above or the QR code that was sent home with students for easy access.
- Connect using GoToMeeting when needed. These meeting times will be posted in itslearning. If you miss a meeting time, the teacher may post the recording at a later time.
- Classroom teachers will post activities for students for the week in their itslearning homeroom courses no later than Monday morning
- You are expected to complete Zearn lessons each week
- You are expected to read at least 20 minutes each day
- You are expected to write each day
- You will receive science and social studies content as well. This may include resources (stories, videos, texts, or activities) related to your grade level content
- You will also have activities to complete for specials
7-12 Student Information
Please note the following:
- Your tasks and assignments will be posted by your teachers in BlackBoard.
- The BlackBoard schedule in the table below will be followed by all teachers. Notice that your tasks/assignments will be posted only one subject per day and you will be given a week to work on that subject. So, new work is added each day but for only one subject on any given day.
- Teachers will offer online student support time via GoToMeeting to allow a time for your students to reach out to them for questions or clarifications.
Teachers will post your work on BlackBoard
Teachers will offer online
student support (office hours)
Electives and World Languages