As you are aware, Fraser High School offers open-campus privileges for qualifying students during SMART hour. We will be opening this privilege up to seniors and juniors on Monday, October 9th. The criteria and protocols for students regarding open-campus are listed below:
• Students MUST have an 80% (or earning credit in a CR/NC class) in all classes.
• Students must not have more than 3 tardy/UNV in the previous week.
• Students MUST have their student ID.
• Students cannot leave if they have been denied by an administrator for discipline reasons.
• If students decide to not leave, they must stay in their class and operate under normal school policies.
• Students may only exit from the Main Office or the Klein doors. Failure to do so will be considered skipping.
• Students’ parents/guardians must fill out the parent consent form to give permission. If parents/guardians have filled this out previously, then there is no need to fill it out again.