Fraser Forward | Fall 2020
Please view our District Communications Page to review the latest response to the November 15, 2020 Pause to Save Lives announcement.
We are excited to start moving forward with our next steps for face-to-face and virtual learning opportunities for our students. We know that families have many questions. Over the past week, we have been following up with students and families to address these questions.
Below are resources that have been developed to answer questions and provide clarity on both face-to-face and virtual learning opportunities.
Continuity of Learning Plan
- ECOL Letter of Approval
- Extended Continuity of Learning Plan - Signed
- Extended Learning Plan Reconfirmation - October 26, 2020
- Extended Learning Plan Reconfirmation - November 16, 2020
- Extended Learning Plan Reconfirmation - December 14, 2020
- Extended Learning Plan Reconfirmation - January 11, 2021
Device and Instructional Support
We understand that students and parents may encounter technical issues with their devices and need instructional support. We have created a form that will be monitored by our media center staff and 21st century coaches. Response to your request will happen at the earliest opportunity during the hours of 8:00 am and 2:30 pm. Monday through Friday.