Absentee Information

  • As a registered voter, you may obtain an absent voter ballot if you are:

    • age 60 years old or older
    • unable to vote without assistance at the polls
    • expecting to be out of town on election day
    • in jail awaiting arraignment or trial
    • unable to attend the polls due to religious reasons
    • appointed to work as an election inspector in a precinct outside of your precinct of residence.

    Absentee Voting Application

    Completed absentee voting applications must be returned to the clerk's office in your city or township. 

    City of Fraser
    Kelly Doland, Clerk
    33000 Garfield
    Fraser, MI  48026

    Charter Township of Clinton
    Kim Meltzer, Clerk
    40700 Romeo Plank
    Clinton Township, MI  48038

    City of Roseville
    Richard Steenland, Clerk
    29777 Gratiot
    Roseville, MI  48066