Fraser Public Schools Administration Building
33466 Garfield Road
Fraser, MI 48026
By Appointment Only
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 12:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(586) 439-7014 Phone
(586) 439-7002 Fax
Join our Fraser Family
All Macomb County Residents have the opportunity to enroll in our award-winning schools and join our Fraser Family.
Second Semester Schools of Choice Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is open.
Second Semester Schools of Choice:
Limited spaces are available for second semester, which begins January 29, 2018. The deadline to submit an application is 4:00 p.m. on Friday, January 19, 2019.
DK – Closed
6th – 50
Kdg – 20
7th – 10
1st – 10
8th – Closed
2nd – 20
9th – Closed
3rd – 30
10th – Closed
4th – 30
11th – Closed
5th – 15
12th – Closed
If needed, a lottery will be conducted at 4:00 p.m. on January 22, 2018. Parents will be notified of acceptance or rejection by January 22, 2018. Classes for second semester begin January 29, 2018.
District residents are able to enroll their students at any time during the school year. Fraser Public Schools boundaries include the entire City of Fraser, and parts of Roseville and Clinton Township. You can verify that you live in the district by viewing our district map or by calling Central Enrollment at (586) 439-7014.
Schools of Choice:
Fraser Public Schools participates in Schools of Choice in Macomb County. This program is open to students whose families reside anywhere in Macomb County, but outside the boundaries of the Fraser Public Schools district. Students who are currently attending a private school, charter school or any public school in Macomb County and live in the county are eligible to enroll in Fraser Public Schools. To qualify for Schools of Choice, you must live in Macomb County and students must not have any suspensions or expulsions during the last two school years. An official disciplinary report from the prior district(s) for the last two school years is required at the time of enrollment. School of Choice families are also responsible for their own transportation. Schools of Choice registration for the 2018-2019 school year will open in February 2018.
Please bring the following information with you to the administration building to complete the registration process.
- New Student Registration Packet
- Proof of Residency*
- Home purchase closing papers/mortgage documents/rental agreement
- Renters must get notorized signature of property owner/management on the Verification of Residency Affidavit
- Any two of the following pieces of mail (must state name and address)
- Billing statements (gas, electric, cable, cell phone, insurance, doctor's office)
- Bank statement
- Valid Parent/Guardian Identification – driver’s license, state ID or passport
- Proof of Custody (when applicable). You must have court issued papers showing that you have legal physical custody.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate (We will make a copy and return the original)
- Order online at www.vitalcheck.com
- Go to the courthouse of the county where child was born
- Contact State of Michigan Vital Records at (517) 335-8656
- Foreign-born students: a passport may also be acceptable
- Current Immunization Records (by State Law a child may not start at a new school without proof of immunization). We cannot let a child attend even one day without these! At least the first of the three-shot Hepatitis B series must be documented and included with all other immunizations. Also the parent/guardian must furnish proof of the child having had the chicken pox or varicella vaccination.
- Authorization for Request/Release of Student Records
- Most recent report card or unofficial transcript
- Checkout form with grades from present school
- Current IEP if applicable
- FHS Students Only - $20 Book Deposit (this fee covers all textbooks and the hall lock)
Please note, the following situations will require administrative review by Central Office.
- Limited guardianship
- Placement of child in home of relative
- Power of Attorney
- 18 years of age and resides in district