Direct all questions regarding the Educator Site Visit program by calling (586) 439-7015.
Educator Site Visits
Educator site visits are available for school administrators, teachers, and other educational partners who are interested in learning more about the educational model in Fraser Public Schools.
We strive to tailor the conversation and building tours to accommodate the specific needs of those attending. Before attending an Educator Site Visit, we encourage you to:
- Register for a tour that works for your schedule
- Review the pre-visit materials found on this page so you have a basic understanding of mission and vision of Fraser Public Schools
- Bring any questions you have when you come for the tour
- Prepare to actively engage in the tour session with Fraser faculty, students and other visitors
- Be ready to ask the hard questions that will challenge our thinking and create a worthwhile experience for all involved
Past Site Visits
Site Visit Registration
The Educator Site Visit fee is $100 per person, which includes light refreshments and coffee, lunch, resources and web tools.
Make your checks payable to: Fraser Public Schools. Please send one check for your entire group. The fee is non-refundable. Your payment may be mailed in advance or brought with you on the day of your visit.
Location of Visit: Fraser High School - 34270 Garfield, Fraser, MI 48026
Before Your Visit
To prepare you for your visit and make the most of your experience, we encourage you to view the materials on this page. The strategic plan, Weebly link and the Learning Journey video will give you a sense of our mission, vision, and current state.